Are you curious about our resilience community?
Hi! My name is Leslie, I am a resilience mentor (not a coach, or a therapist) who guides women through their ups and downs while they climb their personal mountain to freedom.
Once a month, I bring the methods I use with my private clients to a community of women.
On the call, I mentor one member through her setback while the community silently holds space in compassion. You learn side-by-side as you listen in, absorbing your own insights and lessons as they unfold for you. It's powerful medicine.
Please join us! Audit our 60-minute call on Wednesday, June 13th at 12pm PST | 3pm EST.
- Once you register, you'll be given the phone number and access code.
- During the call, you'll listen deeply and internalize your own understanding.
- After the call, I write a companion PDF that springboards personal growth.
Members are saying...
- Hearing Leslie's resilience process over and over again is teaching me how to internalize my own growth.
- I am reminded that I am not alone in my turbulence, and that I need to be reminded.
- I am surprised by how much I learn.
- Leslie truly embodies her approach, and because she lives it, she has opened me up to my own possibility.
- I am learning how to permanently resolve my anxiety and fear through integration. Game changer.